• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Invent-a-word!

Samgirl - the male equivalent of a tomboy. (Tom short for Thomas and Sam short for Samantha, not Samuel)

Anyways:
1. Urbanality
(Urban+Banality)
... clich?, ordinary, boring happenings related to city-life.
ex. being pestered by bums in the street, getting pooped on by a pigeon... :p

I suppose if you live on the fringes of a big city, it might just as well be a suburbanality.

keklicous

kek(turkish word for cake) + delicous = keklicous.

Definition:

To specifically say that a turkish cake is delicous while speaking in the English language:
"I must say, this kek is keklicous!"

Haggery-Staggery - describes the gait of a person who is extremely drunk or mortally wounded.

Frozzynana - a frozen banana

No fun intended - when you unintentionally say something funny, make everyone laugh (because they think you're very good at telling jokes) and now very unhappy about it.

Cheappuccino - cappuccino from a gas station.

Last edited:
I don't think this is a "real" word, at least its not in the dictionary. But I always use it.
"Squircle" is a square with rounded edges. A kind of square combined with a circle.

Words describing different road-kill or other squashed object.
"Flat" is a flat bat, rat, cat... it can get ambiguous.
You put a "fl" instead of the first sound of the word. My favourite is "flabbit" - flat rabbit.
If you've dropped something on your foot or for some other reason want to describe yourself as flat, you can do the same. Say if your name was Thomas. You'd be "Flomas" .
I get a lot of fun out of this creating words for flat things.
A flat fly is still a fly though.

Kliquid - the seamlessly fluid environment of interactivity that is the purpose of every splinterface (interfaces designed with my software, Splinter aka splinsational aka splinderella aka splindy). What can I say... Blood type is O Negative, I bleed zeros and ones

Invent a word? What am I, some kinda word wizard? Fine,I can accept that, just call me a wordzard

Abra cadabra, I now come with "airgnorance"... When cats' arrogance is clearly due to their ignorance

Snurble urble gurble ----definition: incoherent mumbling, insert your favorite profanity, and add a sour disposition with a wrinkled brow.

Okay, so this is one of my all time favorites, it makes me feel so clever when I think about it.... Ready?

"Ello".. Now, check it... It is an abbreviation for "LOL", which when spoken, has three syllables. Ello only has two, but it has one more letter, heh heh, so not really an abbrieviation, cept it is....it trades a syllable for a letter... Ya mind just esploded?

Maybe my word isn't much but it's the only word that comes to my mind that consists entirely of english words.

Sweetten. It's a mix of sweet and kitten. I use it for any being, human or not, that I find overwhelmingly adorable.

I have other mutant words as well but they usually are a mix of different languages.

Maybe my word isn't much but it's the only word that comes to my mind that consists entirely of english words.

Sweetten. It's a mix of sweet and kitten. I use it for any being, human or not, that I find overwhelmingly adorable.

I have other mutant words as well but they usually are a mix of different languages.

the multi language ones "sound" cool. Only problem is that only the folks that speak the same ones you do, could understand. That is always a bummer, when there are too few capable of understnding "your" cleverness, cause it requires a group of things to be "seen" from a perspective that most cant reach... Story of my life.. Im not "sweatten" it, though, just mean mo fo me

Fluoridated

This is already a word, but I use it in a different way. It is an insult.
If someone is annoyingly stupid or acting like a frustrating "sheep" as in does what the masses have been told to do, I call them fluoridated.
It has been known for people who have a very high intake of fluoride at a young age have a reduced IQ, compared with the expectation for that particular individual.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom