• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Info for my psychiatrist

I don't think ruminating on the legal consequences of actions you aren't going to do is worth your time. Let's discuss how you will decide on changing your thought patterns of maybe anger then harm of others.

I agree! I have a very high bad habit and some cognitive distortion and sometimes make delusional excuses as to why I need to commit second-degree murder on my former bullies, sometimes I have psychopathy psychosis, such as the devil telling me to commit crimes - command hallucinations. The good news is that I started taking a new antipsychotic and hallucinations don't bother me anymore.

I need to learn to stop being stupid and delusional and learn the harsh reality and the consequences of my actions.

Wow, l am very impressed.

I studied Forensic Psychology and I learned when you keep making mistakes or are a repeat offender or a serial killer, you not only have personality disorders or paraphilic disorder / unhealthy fetish, but you make delusional excuses as to why you committed or committed a crime in the first place. Jails or prisons won't fix the root of the issue, there have to be medications and therapy or education/ rehabilitation programs.

Some mass or school shooters have anger problems and homicidal delusional beliefs.

Last edited:
But l don't think you are stupid, you probably were in denial like myself. Then you went a step further and filled in the script with some delusional themes, and you were off to the car races. But l did learn to control ruminating habits. When you start ruminate, tell yourself, whoa, stop the race car. I am overthinking, it's making me feel ANRGY, VIOLENT, and this is overthinking and l need to shut it down.

Yes, sadly, those students didn't receive help like you. Nobody understood them, their parents didn't care, the medical health industry let them down.

That is why I don't act on my paranoia and personality disorder symptoms that I have because I am getting the support I need.

I don't want to be charged with a class A felony and have my life is ****ed ruined, I am sorry for my language

So next time you start feeling angry, maybe think, wait,- l am overthinking, it's causing me horrible stress, l feel threatened, and l feel l have to fight. Nope, it's just ooer-thinking, caused you - fight or flight routine and now you see why over-thinking is bad. Please train yourself to recognize that. And you will be on a path to better understanding. :)

I agree!

You have really come far. Sometimes your medication may need to be recalibrated, such as it is with medication. But this a good time to start recognizing intrusive thought patterns and change your thinking. After a couple of weeks of recognizing that pattern, you will change it. I actually learned that with my over-thinking. I just have to overcome anxiety. Oh dear. :)

Although your brain is not that developed until age 25-26, it's a good idea to diagnose mental disorders at age 12-15 as soon it develops to improve the symptoms rather than just waiting for it to become worse until it turns into delusions and hallucinations. If Premorbid Personality Disorder is emerging in young adulthood before Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders, it's best to diagnose it at age 18 if it is severe or age 23 if it is mild, so you can no longer meet the diagnostic criteria for mental disorder and get it treated as soon as possible.

Perhaps just concentrating on your intrusive thoughts. I have been very blessed. I have worked and traveled abroad, and don't really suffer from psychosis or harming others. The only voices that talk to me are donuts, they say buy me, take me home, and try not to eat all 12 of us. Lol

Can you tell me more? It is very interesting and I am very curious!

Just look back at the previous posts. This will help you. Sorry. I need to do housechores. Have a nice weekend.

Thank you for helping me and giving me advice on how to deal with my symptoms of Paranoid Personality Disorder, I need to learn how to chill as I learned that using Paranoid Personality Disorder as a legal insanity defense is not a very good excuse and I would get severely punished if I acted upon it.

Very good news.

I feel bad for wanting to murder police officers, at age 15 I had delusional beliefs that the corrupted military police officers were following me and were everywhere.

I was violent, because I was hallucinating that highschoolers where calling for help and I had to do a mission to save poor innocent lifes, and I had panic attacks and was aggressive, because they wouldn't let me run away from classroom.

I feel bad for wanting to murder police officers, at age 15 I had delusional beliefs that the corrupted military police officers were following me and were everywhere.

I was violent, because I was hallucinating that highschoolers where calling for help and I had to do a mission to save poor innocent lifes, and I had panic attacks and was aggressive, because they wouldn't let me run away from classroom.
That was very severe.
It is great that the meds are working.
I guess the professionals are saying you should stay on them even if you think you don't need them anymore.

That was very severe.
It is great that the meds are working.
I guess the professionals are saying you should stay on them even if you think you don't need them anymore.

That was severe paranoia with megalomaniac delusional beliefs

I'm learning to ignore politics and side with bad people online.

I have been abused online by toxic people and that made me have symptoms of Unspecified Personality Disorder prior to the onset of Bipolar 1 Disorder.

I had to stop and learn the consequences of my actions as well.

New Threads

Top Bottom