• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm bad at titles

Just to clear anything up about my name, It's an old name I made when I was obsessed with hacking (long story). I've never had a dog, as my parents never let me! That catten up there is my old boy named Mischief!

Finding out at 17 is not unusual. People here found out at all different times. Many not until their 30's, 40's, or even much later like 60's.

New Threads

Top Bottom