• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

i'd been thinking about trying nudism someday

What do you mean by nudism exactly? I generally tend not to wear clothes unless it's cold or there's people around.

I prefer nudist beaches, because I like swimming naked, and hate sunbathing in a wet bikini. Been to plenty over the years.

I sometimes think, You know what, I should just find a bunch of older people, free-spirited hippies, and we all go hang out at a nudist resort somewhere in the Caribbean for a week or two. I don't think I could adopt nudism as a full-time lifestyle, but I think that would be a fun vacation. Just me and a bunch of people in their 50s and 60s, laying on a beach, passing around a joint.

I can dream, can't I?

I am naked every day and night of my life,
within my clothing. Until & unless there is
a profound climate change, so that 90 F is
a 'cool' day, going about with no clothes
will not be my choice.

This isn't even including the pokey factors
of sticks, stones, sand, pine needles, insects,
frying food that spatters...etc.

Were it that I could be a nudist. I dislike most clothing but, society demands I be dressed as does my career. I do abandon the clothes when I can but, that level of privacy for any length of time is rare for me.

Were it that I could be a nudist. I dislike most clothing but, society demands I be dressed as does my career. I do abandon the clothes when I can but, that level of privacy for any length of time is rare for me.

where do you live? i can try to find a nudist place for you if that's what you want to do.

where do you live? i can try to find a nudist place for you if that's what you want to do.

I know where the retreats, communes and such are but, other than a retreat or beach, a vacation sort of thing, I'd have to abandon my career and, I'm not doing that, I recently gave up my marriage for that career, not giving it up any time soon.

See, we Americans are kinda deprived when it comes to this. Over in Europe nude beaches are extremely common. Hell, women can go topless legally up in Canada if they want.

But we Americans have this weird thing about nudity, I don't know what it is.....

....But to answer your question, yes. I would totally be up for a nude beach of some kind.

I think about it a lot.

When I get home from work, every day, I take all of my clothes off and put my dressing gown on.

I like the egaliatarianism of nudism. I'm not sure I have the confidence for it - and I suspect my libido would be a barrier - but theoretically, I'm up for it!

:flushed:in my experience of being around other naked people I had trouble concealing my "enthusiasm." I wonder how many other male aspies had that same problem? anyways I can't handle walking on bare ground with bare feet, too uncomfortable.

I can't stop scratching myself when I have clothes on, how long would I last naked in a public venue?

On the other hand, when I was living in a homeless shelter, I was often naked in the shower area and if I didn't get up earlier in the morning, I tended to see a side of poverty that doesn't come up in conversation.

New Threads

Top Bottom