• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

iCloud Email issues

Greatshield17

Claritas Prayer Group#9435
I’m having problems with my iCloud email on my iPad. Whenever I go to the email app on my iPad, it’ll have you choose what email you’re using and login; so just now, I updated the password on my iCloud account, because forgot it, and used it to login. But when I try to login, I get the following message:

Could Not Sign In
This iCloud account has already been
added to your iPad​

What!?! “This iCloud account has already been added” to my iPad?? Then let me use the stupid thing! What’s wrong with this? Why can’t I use my email on here?

Hmm, that's annoying. Try deleting your email account in the Mail settings and then log out of your iCloud account on your iPad. Then log into your Apple ID through your internet browser and delete your iPad as a device associated with your Apple ID (you might have to log into your Apple ID with a device other than your iPad). Then try to sign back into your iCloud account on your iPad. I think this should add your iPad back to devices associated with your Apple ID. Then add your email account under the Mail settings.

I’ve figured it out now, it turns out I have to activate my email in my iCloud account settings in order to use it on my iPad.

New Threads

Top Bottom