• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I love lilac! (and other flowers)

Starflowerpower87

F03A48B4-4C0A-4D7E-8629-88E4040D0D79.jpeg
F5F7C2D0-0797-4F71-9CE6-D3C5AB9D8B70.jpeg

When I think of lilac trees, I think of goats. In the springtime, we used to watch Lyla, the dehorned Nubain, climb the fence, and reach her neck and chin as high as she could, to nibble on the hanging blossoms of the lilac tree.

Oh it was so entertaining! She was also a great help in keeping the himilaya blackberry canes in check.

My grandmother had a huge one in her yard in Missouri.
It was beautiful.
I never see any in the tropical environment here.
Thanks for the photos.

My grandmother had a huge one in her yard in Missouri.
It was beautiful.
I never see any in the tropical environment here.
Thanks for the photos.

We can't grow it here, either. It's too hot in summer and the winters never get cold enough to put the lilacs into dormancy. But we can grow lots of other sweet smelling, beautiful plants and trees here that can't be grown in the north. :sunflower:

New Threads

Top Bottom