• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I beat one of my all time favorite games today..

BrokenBoy

戯言使い(Nonsense User)
Devil Survivor Overclocked for the 3DS!

Damn that game was hard. It was really fun, though, there was some times where I wanted to break my 3DS because of how hard it was. I did the route where you decide to believe that Yoohoo's plan of escaping the lockdown is the best option. Fighting Izuna and Anael was so annoying omg. I kept screaming whenever something bad would happen and I barely won in the end. Only Midori and Yuzu were alive and to beat Anael I had to make Midori spam drain over and over again and hope that he wouldn't do an OP attack.

Overall I consider the game a masterpiece and consider it my favorite game in the Megami Tensei JRPG franchise. You should play it for yourself. You're doing yourself a disservice by not playing it. I'm currently playing the epilogue to this ending that I have chosen in order to be super OP when I start New Game+.

(EDIT: In my second and third playthroughs I will use Aya's song to kill of the demons and also become the King of Bel and free humanity from god's wrath. respectively)

Last edited:
How does finally beating the game make you feel? I usually put off finishing games, because I don’t want it to be over. The more I love a game, the more often I’ll start over when I think I’m about to enter endgame.

How does finally beating the game make you feel? I usually put off finishing games, because I don’t want it to be over. The more I love a game, the more often I’ll start over when I think I’m about to enter endgame.
It felt satisfying.

New Threads

Top Bottom