• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I am giving up on trying to find out if I am on the spectrum.

Chuck2

King of my desk
So frustrated with the doctors who my insurance allows me to see. I am giving up on trying to find out if I am on the spectrum. I can no longer handle the frustration and the anxiety of looking for doctor who will even test me. I have too much on my plate right now anyway with anxiety from bipolar, the meds, and mood the swings. We are trying to move to a smaller town and I'm hoping I can manage to earn a real living instead of SSDI. Nothing against SSDI or the people who need to collect it, I just might not need to if we can move. As you may have guessed I am also on Medicare so the doctors who are available to me are stretched to the limit and don't have time for someone who they think doesn't "really" need help.

New Threads

Top Bottom