• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How to make my mom come at a less inconvenient time?

chatGPT seems to work well with R too. You can try it out here: GPT-4. Click the "Try on ChatGPT Plus" button. Maybe you have to sign up, I can't recall. Also, be careful when using it - it's still early days for AI and it sometimes gives false or biased information. This isn't so much of a problem if you stick to technical questions.

I just asked it to provide an example of rendering a table and this is what I got:

View attachment 101894
Isn't ChatGPT limited to info before 2021, Bing isn't and also makes searches for you and generates images and it also isn't verbose doesn't give long intros to everything. I like it's UI better, ChatGPT is trying to appeal to people who have never used that kind UI mostly in Linux and Mac, you get tired of that and want to back to the better UI. It also has Creative mode which feels less limited.

Yes you're correct about ChatGPT. I haven't used Bing Chat so I'll have to check it out and compare it. ChatGPT is more of a language model than a search engine, and does give verbose intros to everything you're right. But I have to say I find it very useful for coding anyway. Thanks for the heads-up about Bing. Sounds really interesting. :)

As an aside: I find coding fascinating for many reasons, but the fact that a 13 year old and a 51 year old can have a meaningful conversation where they're both learning something is just great!

New Threads

Top Bottom