• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

HOW llegal...?

Riley

In just two short days, I may be in deep trouble. One offense is using usernames when I sign up for stuff. Second by googling for SFW things discussing "Daisy's Destruction" and typing it into Youtube just to see what came up. Of course, this comes from my total lack of understanding how laws work. Like...Thinking typing in out of random curiosity will get you nailed by the FBI.

i dont think you wil get into any trouble,some years ago i typed into google 'how to build a bomb' before as i heard a rumour that the FBI/police have turned up on peoples doorsteps for doing that,i wanted to test it out but i got not one peep out of the feds.
i dont think they have the funding to properly police the internet.

if you are bothered about family finding out,just delete cookies delete everything to do with whatevers offensive off your browser.

I very much doubt you have anything to worry about. Plus you're in America. Your country has far bigger concerns at the moment than what you've been googling.

illegop.gif

Remember the first time you saw this? I flipped! I was about nine at the time. I thought the police were going to home to the house! The computer wasn't even connected to the internet!

Even if your searches were noted, the authorities know that isolated, casual searches are not carried out by the sorts of people that they are concerned about. Keep at it, join one of the communities they avidly watch, and establish a pattern, and you might attract serious notice.

I dont know what you referenced by name in your post, but is it wise to refer to it specifically? Is it something we wwnt named in our lovely forum? Is a redaction in order?

It's...Imagine the two worst movies: Where The Dead Go To Die and Cannibal Holocaust. Imagine something WORSE than that. And then realize it may have actually happened.

The 'keep at it' part is unfortunately part of my personality. I'm impulsive by nature. And I don't know how autism can hold up in federal court.

In just two short days, I may be in deep trouble. One offense is using usernames when I sign up for stuff. Second by googling for SFW things discussing "Daisy's Destruction" and typing it into Youtube just to see what came up. Of course, this comes from my total lack of understanding how laws work. Like...Thinking typing in out of random curiosity will get you nailed by the FBI.

I'm confused. How is your using a username for signing up illegal? What are you signing up for? I use my internet name for internet stuff - all my internet stuff - but i never use it in real life for real life stuff. Did you use a fake name for a real life type thing? Cause that might be illegal but i would be surprised if its something that you could get in actual real trouble for.

Do i need to know what SFW and Daisy's Destruction refer to? I'm clueless. And i like cop shows. But i think surely the authorities can tell the difference between a harmless google/youtube search and a real criminal for, well, anything. I mean, hopefully they can or else they need some serious re-educating.

New Threads

Top Bottom