• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How do you normally dress?

Comfortable clothes. I prefer jeans, T-shirts/shirts and shoes that allow me to walk for long hours. Cotton is the safest, I can bare with some (just some!) polyester. Linen would be great if it wouldn't be so easy to wrinkle.
Until it's more than -10C outside I just wear jeans on bare legs. ;) When it's 5-10C I can start wearing T-shirts without any sweater. Or long jeans. I don't like shorts.
Favourite colour is black, I like grey, brown and navy blue too. Generally I prefer dark (toned) colours.

I just wear comfy dresses and knee-high skirts a lot of the time, due to my neverending hatred of pants since they can be noisy. I wear spandex shorts under them so my underwear isn't revealed and thick tights in the winter. If I do ever end up wearing legwear, they would be leggings. I also wear collared tops if all of my dresses are dirty. Also sweaters and hoodies. Most of my clothes consist of colors that I call modest, like a really-really pale lavender or dull blues.

As for footwear, I wear 2-3 inch heels half the time. Preferably pumps or ankle boots with chunky heels so they're easier to walk in.. I NEVER go above three inches. I just wear flat shoes when I'm in school so I don't hurt myself on the stairs.
---
Considering how everyone else dressed, I was a little afraid to put this on here.
You can't dress any worse than I do. :rolleyes:

I wear mostly pink,purple or black clothes with some red but I like to wear cartoony tops with my jeans or I like wearing my long sleeve dresses with black tights during winter,I'm a girly girl so most of my tops have either Disney stuff or my little pony and barbie.

Pink is a feminine colour. Being as feminine as you are, what about dresses and skirts?
I do wear dresses hence I said long sleeve dress and during summer I wear my shorter sleeved dresses either my black poker dot one or my one with the stars on it.

Nothing binding. Mostly mom clothes: tees and cardigans and jeans (thin ones, with some stretch). In the summer I prefer tanks and long shorts. My favorite shoes right now are a pair of Crocs ballet flats -- no tying, stretchy and no binding, semi-respectable. If I wear them in the winter, diabetic socks, because the tops and toes don't ever pinch.

You probably wouldn't like my jeans. They are thick, stiff and heavy as they need to be for my occupation requires it.

Nothing binding. Mostly mom clothes: tees and cardigans and jeans (thin ones, with some stretch). In the summer I prefer tanks and long shorts. My favorite shoes right now are a pair of Crocs ballet flats -- no tying, stretchy and no binding, semi-respectable. If I wear them in the winter, diabetic socks, because the tops and toes don't ever pinch.

You probably wouldn't like my jeans. They are thick, stiff and heavy as they need to be for my occupation requires it.

Probably not! Unless I'm up in the mountains or in Upper Michigan in winter. Then not freezing my kneecaps off takes precedence. :wink:

I'm currently in the southern part of the Texas panhandle. I don't worry to much about freezing my knee caps off I'm more concerned about sweating my knee caps off :p and the occupation hazards I encounter regularly.

Probably not! Unless I'm up in the mountains or in Upper Michigan in winter. Then not freezing my kneecaps off takes precedence. :wink:

So far, this year, there has been one day
when I haven't worn long underwear.
It was last week. Wednesday.

New Threads

Top Bottom