• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How do you dress?

Droopy

Founder & Former Admin
V.I.P Member
I tend to go for a smart/casual look. Usually I would wear dark jeans, grey shoes, t-shirt and a zip hoodie. On occasion I would also wear a shirt which would usually be blue in colour.

Something like this:

47517_156860074330275_100000188506375_501937_7330884_n.jpg

62802_160486853967597_100000188506375_526077_4314326_n.jpg

How do you dress? Post photos of you and your trendy fashion! :D

I dress as cheaply as possible with absolutely no regard for fashion. Due to the climate here mostly elastic band shorts and shortsleeved tshirts. In 'winter' it's elastic band cotton pants with longsleeved tshirts. Mostly dark colors.
In house i usually wear a nothing in summer and a djellaba in winter.

I don't take pictures of myself ever, nor do i like being photographed but this one i have

djellaba%20003.jpg

LOL at the gangsta picture, who ever think that looks cool is a complete twat in my opinion.

As for me, I just dress however I want to on that day, I don't really have a certain style as such I just buy what I think looks good. My dress sense is a lot different to what's fashionable and sometimes just plain weird, I've got a pair of colourful stripey jeans that I wear quite often and I like how it looks but I don't think others agree.

LOL at the gangsta picture, who ever think that looks cool is a complete twat in my opinion.

As for me, I just dress however I want to on that day, I don't really have a certain style as such I just buy what I think looks good. My dress sense is a lot different to what's fashionable and sometimes just plain weird, I've got a pair of colourful stripey jeans that I wear quite often and I like how it looks but I don't think others agree.
You think I'm a twat?

I've got a pair of colourful stripey jeans that I wear quite often and I like how it looks but I don't think others agree.

Now that's interesting. You should post a photo, I've never seen anyone wear a pair of stripey jeans. Although I once saw a guy wearing white jeans with a Zebra print on them.

@Google I'm pretty sure that's not you. :D Looks like the guy has an over-sized apron on or something lol

My dress is standardized and has been so for a while. I wear loose t-shirts, loose jeans and a black belt. If I wear shorts, they must be at least knee-length.

A few years ago, but pretty typical (I'm on the left).
SuellenandTonia2005.jpg

Camping this summer:
SuellenCampingSummer2010.jpg

I decided to try to look nicer to teaching lately, so I've been wearing golf shirts (and nicer pants).

SuellenwithPossesions.png

I wear feminine but comfortable clothing, mostly dresses and skirts with cute t-shirts. When I buy clothes, I buy a size up because I like my clothes to be loose-fitting.

I do care somewhat about fashion, so I try to coordinate colors and silhouettes. But many people would agree that my style is truly my own. My favorite items to wear are my patchwork dress (which is now starting to come apart at the seams), bright yellow rainboots, and my white goose headband! :cute:

On the other hand, some days I just don't care and I will go to the grocery store in pajamas and slippers and my messy hair.

4888412556_4d97b43b24_m.jpg
4706587866_eecffb6164_m.jpg

Last edited:
I dress happy. Tigger and Pooh overalls with a shirt with little
happy tiggers all over it. Or little coloured triangles and squares
and circles if not little Tiggers. I wear blue because I'm a boy.

But thats just me.

I wear feminine dress clothes, lace, scarves, pearls, hair bows, dressier shoes, jewelry, watches, designer purses, capes, dress coats.
I'd love to wear hats if it was in the "norm" in Kansas.

This will probably shock all of you - get ready. I DON'T OWN ONE PAIR OF JEANS OR A PAIR OF TENNIS SHOES.
You need me to say that again? :eek:

Despite how formal an occasion is, I'm always wearing something like cargo pants, a white/black t-shirt, and a hoodie.

Jeans, skinny jeans, flats, tall boots, can't walk in heels, and "trendy tops" and designer bags. Pretty unique to me but not very eccentric or anything although I do own a few chakra necklaces ;)

Shorts, usually cargo, camo colored and either a t-shirt or Aloha shirt. Birkenstocks for footware, no socks.

Loose jeans or cargo shorts; t-shirt, hoodie; a beanie or a felt topper (I'm classy like that); and on occasion I wear socks and shoes.

This will probably shock all of you - get ready. I DON'T OWN ONE PAIR OF JEANS

FIST BUMP FOR NO JEANS! :)

For me, polo (preferably Izod) and khaki-type pants, with dark socks...and running shoes if possible. It's my uniform.

New Threads

Top Bottom