• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

how do u meet girls outside class/work???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevlin

ive seen a girl post in my thread that said this too. if a guy hit on me at work id be offended that is "totally" uncalled for, if a guy hit on me in class that is not right that isn't the place to hit on girls etc. its making me even more hopeless and doomed if girls don't want you talking to them at work/class at college how do u ever get a gf if u have no social circle/ family at all??

I think it would be a start to get involved in a social circle. The fact that you, at least as it seems, don't want to get involved in a social circle doesn't do you any favors.

I know if I were to sit in my room all day and never initiate anything, either going out, going to a club, or even try the route of online dating (despite what you might think of that) I'd get frustrated.

I've never hooked up with a co-worker or someone from school. All my relationships came from actually going places, meeting people, exchanging words, exchanging emailaddresses or phonenumbers and my current one, well, that actually was through an online dating site. Yes, it did require some effort, but that's what's part of it. Expecting people to come to you because you think you're great and people deserve you (or something along those lines) in general doesn't translate well within dating in general.

Well, first thing, show some damn respect, now matter what! You'll have to stop calling women bitches and hoes just because they don't want to be your girlfriend / go on a date / talk to you. There are probably lots of women you wouldn't want to be with; does that make you a *****? And a ho is a gardening tool, or a derogatory term for a prostitute (male or female), and those people deserve lots of respect too, because they do important work while being looked down upon by almost everyone.

Have a look at this thread: Anxiety towards other sex. It might not correspond to your situation, but there's some good advice in it.

Also: it's not your face. Work on your attitude. Right now you are obviously full of anger and frustration. Let go of it. Have a wank or 2, maybe more, break down and cry if you have to and concentrate on something else for a while. Learn to be alone and be comfortable with that; it lowers the pressure on needing to find someone.

And remember: RESPECT!

ive seen a girl post in my thread that said this too. if a guy hit on me at work id be offended that is "totally" uncalled for, if a guy hit on me in class that is not right that isn't the place to hit on girls etc. its making me even more hopeless and doomed if girls don't want you talking to them at work/class at college how do u ever get a gf if u have no social circle/ family at all??

There's a huge difference between meeting/talking to and 'hitting on'. Step 1 would be to learn the difference. Figure that out, then come back & we'll talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom