• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi

Ephraim Becker

V.I.P Member
Hi, my name is Ephraim Becker. I'm a Jewish 20 years old boy with PDD-NOS who likes computers. I don't have any friends at all. I'm looking for friends that are similar to me.

hi Ephraim,welcome to AC;the best ASD community on the internet in my opinion.
you should post what your likes and dislikes are,your interests,what bits you like and dislike about your autism-that will help people get to know you and get you more chance of having a relateable friend.

Hi, my name is Ephraim Becker. I'm a Jewish 20 years old boy with PDD-NOS who likes computers. I don't have any friends at all. I'm looking for friends that are similar to me.
Hello Ephraim I'm streetwise part of autistic is being sort of friendless
I don't have a lot of friends and I'm a gentile follower of yeshua (Jesus) im also 47 years old
I live in northeast England
Is there a youth section of an autism charity in NY you could go and see
Do you have contact with a rabbi as he/she may know 20 year old Jewish people with autism in NY, its good to feel like you connect
I like different things I'm an autistic woman so we typically like a lot of interests ie wildflowers, wild animals, good vampire stories ,craft adult colouring books non fantasy recycling small household things making them decorations love old master paintings especially also Holman hunt ,sucking in new info
Stopping

Welcome aboard Ephraim! Šālōm
I'm glad you have joined this community. Best wishes
IMG_1147.PNG

New Threads

Top Bottom