• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi

blueskies

Hi everyone, I'm an officially diagnosed aspie. I was diagnosed as an adult about a year ago.

My physical age is 30 but my mental age is probably around 16-18. I'm a single mom, my daughter is also on the spectrum. I work as a graphic designer.

I'm a new, but very devout, Christian. My life was full of pain and misery before but now I've found peace and happiness through God.

I like writing, painting, science, computers, building things, animals, spending time with friends and family, and helping people.

If you have questions just ask.

Welcome. You sound a lot like me. I like a lot of those things as well. I am a Christian and find it to be a good thing for me. What form of autism spectrum disorder does your child have? I am just curious.

Welcome!

I share many of your interests: Painting, writing, building things, science, animals... I used to work in a woodworking shop, then an art store, now a college where I manage a natural history and archaeology collection. I have a young son. I find it hard to be a mother with Aspergers but every day it gets easier. I can't imagine doing it alone though.

Welcome. You sound a lot like me. I like a lot of those things as well. I am a Christian and find it to be a good thing for me. What form of autism spectrum disorder does your child have? I am just curious.

Hi! Thanks for the welcome :)

My daughter was delayed in development and speech since she was born. When she was about 5 years old, she was diagnosed with PDD-NOS.

Welcome aboard :)
image.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom