• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi there!

Hello! I don’t think anyone has ever found me fascinating, I will say I’m flattered! There is something very pleasing/liberating about the way pen feels on paper. I used to loathe pens because I get so fixated on even minor errors in my line work. But then I started drawing faces from photographs with fine liner pens in my sketchbook, sort of as an experiment. I quickly stopped caring about likeness. I made shapes out of shadows and highlights. Used random lines to connect, for example, an eyebrow to the hairline (part of that adaptation you mention!). Almost like automatism? Have you ever tried a brush pen? They are a lot of fun!

I have included a few things I have done recently. They each have a long way to go, clearly! But these are examples of the amount of detail I like to do in my drawings. Though they appear incomplete, they represent hours of work already! Thank you for being interested, it means so much to me. Nobody ever asks to see my artwork. I hope the amount of drawings I chose to include isn't obnoxious; I just couldn't decide what to share (what is truly obnoxious is the fact that the middle three all have fox/animal ears, haha. I can't help but realize).
View attachment 96618
This art is neat! It looks like something from Mugen Souls!

New Threads

Top Bottom