• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi there, I'm new here.

Hi I'm new here. I am Billy and I have high functioning autism. i'm also an extravert too. I struggle with this problem everyday. even when I try to get better at socializing, I miss out on important details of social cues. But the good news is that I have a loving mother who will help me out.

Hi Billy, welcome to AC.

You'll find a few extrovert aspies aboard this ship, so settle in and enjoy yourself ;)

Billy, you could not find a better forum to explore. Welcome and good luck!:)

hi and welcome!
well you have two good things there. a good mom, and an iii.
i always thought it was cool to have a ii or iii

Welcome aboard :)

image.jpg

Welcome to AC, Billy. Extrovert? :cool:

Cool...but nope, I'm am definitely an introvert. Used to think that's all there was to the way I am. Now I know better...but it's still complicated at times! :confused:

New Threads

Top Bottom