• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi People

Phil fan

As you can see I am Phil Collins fan and of other musicians, but he is my favorite. So, I nicknamed myself this way in this site. I am officialy diagnosed with PDD NOS (almost an aspie) and I am 22 years old. I have trouble breaking up with people (relashionships) and socializing problems, and so I am here to know more about this and who knows make new friends :) xxx

Welcome aboard. It's another day in Paradise. Glad to have you here
image.jpg

Hi Phil!
I like Phil [Collins] a lot too. I actually kind of forgot he existed until I happened upon this thread though- I tend to do that with a lot of music, even the stuff I really like. I think my brain only has so much room. One of my favorites is Sussudio- I remember watching this "behind the music" thing and him talking about coming up with the word/song. I don't know how much of the story is true or not but... [from what I remember] I guess him and a couple of the guys were messing around with words and tunes and they were playing around with parts of words and he couldn't get that sound [susudio] out of his head. I'm sure there's more to the story- I saw this a while ago and probably lost a lot of the important parts.

But regardless- it ended up being a hit. Because he just liked the sound of a nonsense word. I like the idea of that even if the story is so much more. [or even if I got it totally wrong, entirely possible haha] I want a hit from some random babble I can't let go of.

If you keep having trouble with the tapatalk, I've used it on my ipod [which has the same layout for tapatalk] before for a couple forums and I know there are quite a few members here who use it. You could try asking some questions in the computers and technology board if you still haven't gotten the hang of it.

Nice to have you around.
:]

New Threads

Top Bottom