• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi I'm Tanya! I'm not sure but I think I have Aspergers

Welcome aboard :)
image.jpg

Welcome to AC.
A really good read you may enjoy is Rudy Simone's book 'Aspergirls'. Also Tony Attwood's 'Complete guide to aspergers' is the definitive guide if you have the time.
Other than that, hang around, join in or start your own threads. There's almost always some around who can answer your questions.

Welcome to AC.
A really good read you may enjoy is Rudy Simone's book 'Aspergirls'. Also Tony Attwood's 'Complete guide to aspergers' is the definitive guide if you have the time.
Other than that, hang around, join in or start your own threads. There's almost always some around who can answer your questions.

Hi there, I was just talking to someone who makes altered dolls. It sounds like fun. You can make them way out, like punks or aliens. I think I've gotta try making one lol

Tanya

Welcome to the forums.

I presume that you may want to take a diagnosis, in which case could take some time before getting an appointment.

In the mean time, you will find friendly people around here that will be glad to answer your questions, whether Asperger or Autism.

Sock dolls are fun too, I don't follow a pattern I just go with it.
That sounds like fun! I'll have to try that.

I had one I made called Red Boots Troll.
He had....red corduroy boots. A pointy head.

A more recent one was from a faded black cotton sock.
Giant black button eyes. I stuffed him with cloth scraps
so he really is quite heavy for his size. Kind of voo-doo
looking. I got the idea for him from some items I had
seen in video games.

He is a harmless fellow, though. I would not stick pins
in him.

I had one I made called Red Boots Troll.
He had....red corduroy boots. A pointy head.

A more recent one was from a faded black cotton sock.
Giant black button eyes. I stuffed him with cloth scraps
so he really is quite heavy for his size. Kind of voo-doo
looking. I got the idea for him from some items I had
seen in video games.

He is a harmless fellow, though. I would not stick pins
in him.
Good to hear that. Glad you wouldnt be so heartless as to stick pins in him lol. I got an old porcelain doll and took off her head and shoulders and glued her onto a teapot. Decorated it up. She looks quite good

E="tree, post: 268797, member: 2366"]Tanya

Is it still functional as a teapot?
Or is it a doll now?[/QUOTE]
Haha, she'san ornament now

New Threads

Top Bottom