• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi :) hoping to find some new friends

Hi there Phantom. I don't factor age that often when it comes to who I associate with. Among aspies it seems to matter even less, for some reason. I don't really do much instant messaging or anything like that though.

Progster, Pink Floyd reference aside, I often wonder if your avatar represents an interest in sewing. Does it?

Hi there Phantom. I don't factor age that often when it comes to who I associate with. Among aspies it seems to matter even less, for some reason. I don't really do much instant messaging or anything like that though.

Progster, Pink Floyd reference aside, I often wonder if your avatar represents an interest in sewing. Does it?
No it doesn't - I'm hopeless at sewing. I just liked the concept - it's creative.

Hey Datura,

I'm so sorry it took me so long to reply. I didn't see your reply until today, I didn't check to ee if I missed one. Anyway, I agree age matters even less in the Aspie Community. I have friends that are mostly older or younger, never the same haha. I don't IM much myself either.
Thanks for the reply!

Hi & welcome,
I didn't think about it before, but Aspies are prolific mask wearers, so yeah the Phantom should resonate.

Hi & welcome,
I didn't think about it before, but Aspies are prolific mask wearers, so yeah the Phantom should resonate.

Hi, thanks. And yeah, when I first saw the show I didn't really think much about how the Phantoms Behaviors could have been nothing other than pure psychopathy lol. But looking back I can see how it would fit.

Hello there Phantom and welcome.

Hi, and thanks for replying.

Hello from a fellow newbie! I started frequenting online forums from a very young age too, so I think it's always super cool that other younger folks are reaching out. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom