• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi Everyone

Sarah713

Hi, I'm Sarah.

First off, let me say, I'm not autistic but I am dating someone who is, which is hopefully where you helpful people will help me out. I am however registered blind with a disabled son so disability awareness is something close to my heart.

I'm 31, living in the midlands studying law while juggling a non verbal, non mobile 10year old and a couple of beautiful Siberian Huskies.

I'm a very creative person, knitting for premature babies and babies that have gained their wings but I also make beaded jewellery.

I've been dating a guy with autism for 8 months now and have probably said it done the wrong thing a dozen times over, I love him to bits and clearly my understanding of autism is limited at best so I've come here to find out how I can make things easier for him, if that makes sense

Welcome Sarah,

It can be hard for non Aspies to understand how our minds work but you've taken the first step.

:D

Welcome Sarah,

It can be hard for non Aspies to understand how our minds work but you've taken the first step.

:D
I hope so, hopefully interacting with you lovely people on here will make it easier to talk to Jay without me feeling like I'm going to screw up

New Threads

Top Bottom