• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi all

hmkey:)

Hi all aspergic forum people.
Let me introduce myself,

I am a boy, 19 years old, I live in the Netherlands, rather not say my name though, but um yeah having kind of a hard period in my life now.
I got diagnosed when I was about 8 years old I think it was pddnos then because asperger didnt exist or so but that got kind of fixed afterwords.(yap I do have the intelligence :p
Anyhow I have some trouble with alot of stuff in my life now,
But I try to keep thinking positive, things kan only get better.
Not the asperger, well im sure that also that gets more to the background when I get older, I was kind of hyper active as a kid and not anymore and so also that changes, but um on environmental things, like work/where to live , stop being depressed that stuff im sure it will get better :)

Greetings from holland :)

greetings hmkey:) and welcome to aspergic.com forums. :D

I was also diagnosed with autism at the age of 7 also, I'm going to guess you was being diagnosed at 1999?
And from my early childhood ive been in special needs school which didn't feel right but was in that environment for a very long time.

Soon as I left the school and moved to college, it felt very strange and new to me that I felt something just doesn't feel right.

I'm literally teaching myself how to survive and budget money and all that simple stuff.

enjoy your quest here... :thumbsup:

- superboyian

Hello hmkey and welcome to aspergic forums.

While I read your post I noticed that we have many a few things in common. And yes, think positively. It will help. It helped me.

Again, welcome and greetings from Finland.

New Threads

Top Bottom