• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi, about me.

Tyler Myers

Fkemfrmfurmfumf
Hi, I'm an officially diagnosed Aspie and just wanted to join a community of other people like me. I'm 15, I play a lot of Xbox (On a play through of The Witcher 3),and watch movies, and am somewhat shy. I would appreciate it if you guys welcomed me to the community.

Last edited:
Hi TM welcome to Central! I recently saw Witcher 3 being played & tho that type of game holds little attraction for me, I thought that the graphics & production on it were superb. GTA 5 also. Hope you find this site useful & friendly :)

You have found a great forum. I hope you enjoy your time here. Welcome and good luck!

Welcome Tyler!
I always thought that I'm the youngest AC member...
Until I found you.
Also, I may be also "somewhat shy".

Good Luck!

Welcome aboard :)
I hope you enjoy the friendly community here.
Best wishes.
image.jpg

TM, I am among the oldest and far from the wisest here. We all welcome you to add your voice to our conversations. Post often.

Rocco, interesting picture, it has a different feel to me than most of your work. Is there a story behind your work or simply artistic expression that stands on its own merit.
Many different series are posted, lots of similar works, theme, or "variations". It's how I see things.
When I post in intro threads, it is to welcome folks with some expression. I do try to match to any written interests or preferences, or what they remind me of.

Welcome Tyler :)

I have one X-Box question. I don't know if it's okay to ask in this thread since it is for introductions. I would like advice on the appropriate way to ask you. It's about the types of games available.

Hey Tyler,
Welcome to the forum. There are other young'ins about. Hope you can join in the discussions. Everybody here basically is shy so your essentially normal with us.

New Threads

Top Bottom