• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey

Aiaei

Hi my name is Alana,

I was diagnosed with ASD early this year at the age of 29(I am now 30).

I enjoy researching, being in nature, bush walking(I live in Australia and this is what we call nature walking), art and baking.

(A slightly distorted photo of me wearing my qc15 headphones hanging out with my boyfriend)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 196
Welcome aboard!
That's a neat looking screen name!
Glad to have you around. Enjoy the site. :)

HI Aiaei! Welcome. Glad you are here.
Hi my name is Alana,

I was diagnosed with ASD early this year at the age of 29(I am now 30).

I enjoy researching, being in nature, bush walking(I live in Australia and this is what we call nature walking), art and baking.
I enjoy the same things! I am self-diagnosed but hoping for a diagnosis soon. Gonna see a doctor on Nov. 21. Very excited.

Happy to get to know you.

New Threads

Top Bottom