• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Help!

So I was raising my granddaughter. She was diagnosed with ADD, and wanted to test her for aspbrrgers. I helped her take a test, and these were the results. What do they mean? Does she have aspbergers? I don't want to ask a psychologist.

http://www.aspietests.org/raads/questions.php?show=b418ed75148101&locale=en_GB

No one here is a medical professional and can diagnosis her and neither can someone who has never met your her. Plus you coaching her doesn't help either. Sadly doctor moms have done more harm to people than anyone. Got a cold? Penicillin! Got the flu? Penicillin! Even though both the colds and flus are virus and penicillin is meant for bacterial infections nor viruses but yet doctor moms who think they know all have made one of the great inventions of mankind almost obsolete since Do moms give these medicines to kids with viruses or fungal infections which doesn't help and rapidly penicillin is losing its strength

As stated above we cannot diagnose your granddaughter with certainty. However the test results you provided a link to would seem to indicate that she does not have asperger's. One on-line test isn't much to go on. I can appreciate that the results are not as simple to read as many test results are, so I provide a 'translation' as opposed to a diagnosis.

If this test suggests anything it's that she falls into the normal, allistic range; she is unlikely to have Asperger's. She actually scores less than the neurotypical females do. Personally, I can't see any reason to dig deeper.

welcome.png

Welcome Bea :) Doesn't look from this test as if your granddaughter has autism. Maybe read up on the traits, and visit around the forum. Good luck.

New Threads

Top Bottom