• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hello :)

KiwiMonkey

Hi everyone, my name is Jade. I don't really know yet how I am indeed going to use this forum but I thought it would be nice to join so that I could talk to people more like me :) xx

Welcome to the AC world Jade :)
Find your way around in this helpful friendly place to call home

You are among those who do understand you and are willing to discuss most anything you feel a need to ;)

Welcome Jade, this is a nice place to be with a lot of great people, spot on help and good information.

Welcome :)

A few suggestions, if you're unsure; this forum is an excellent resource for information, as well as a great place to connect with relatable individuals. Some people are also content to write their own blog posts, which is great if you just need somewhere to write your thoughts down.

We also have an excellent library of recommended reading resources that members can browse, or add their own recommendations:
Resources | AspiesCentral.com

New Threads

Top Bottom