• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

Vinca

Speaking through Pictures
V.I.P Member
Hiya, I'm Vinca.

I'm female and in my early 30s

I have been refereded for an assesment for aspergers, which could take upto two years. I have a self diagnosed parent.

I also have mild dyslexia so my spelling and grammar may be a bit dubious. (please be tolerant).

I look forward to being a part of the forum

:)

edited for spelling mistakes!

Last edited:
Hi and welcome Vinca. don't worry about your spelling here, we are good at deciphering the letters of words. Just observe the chat-box and you'll see what I mean when it is busy.

I like your avatar, there are number of members into photography and flowers

Welcome! That's an awfully long waiting list...you can hang out here while you wait, if you want. :)

hello Judge, Warwick C, Ereth, Vanilla, Stacey and wyverary and thank you for your hellos and welcoms :)

A retro welcome to Vinca
:D
image.jpg

Hiya, I'm Vinca.

I'm female and in my early 30s

I have been refereded for an assesment for aspergers, which could take upto two years. I have a self diagnosed parent.

I also have mild dyslexia so my spelling and grammar may be a bit dubious. (please be tolerant).

I look forward to being a part of the forum

:)

edited for spelling mistakes!

Reviving the introduction from an Aspiescentral Legend, the AllStar VINCA
Thanks for joining and helping to make this place a friendly community. You brighten days and bring a multitude of smiles. You inspire me and...
You are most awesome!!!!!
Here are some images I'll speak with,
IMG_0305.JPG
IMG_0479.JPG
IMG_6849.JPG
IMG_6932.JPG
IMG_0747.JPG
IMG_1091.JPG
IMG_2770.JPG
IMG_3027.PNG
IMG_3581.JPG
IMG_3605.JPG