• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hello

rainydays

I thought I would join this community, as I am curious and think I have quite a few aspie traits. I have not been formally diagnosed, and well, honestly I am quite lonely and don't have many people I can interact with, so I was hoping I could interact with some people on here.
Thank you.

Hello! Welcome aboard :)
I hope you enjoy the community here, it's a friendly group.
image.jpg

Welcome to AC, rainydays. I think you'll find you have lots in common with many of us. And yes, many of us have yet to be formally diagnosed. It never fails to amaze me as to how many suspect it and go on to later be able to formally confirm it.

Hi rainy, welcome to our little hidey hole of sanity amongst the mad NT world. :)

Welcome rainydays.

I also have very few people that I can interact with and find comfort here.

Hi I hope you can find some friends here I struggle with real life friendships too:)
Hey Adora, thank you. For me I think it's any long term relationship or friendship.. It's just a little more painful with real life people. I think I'm used to people I met online vanishing over time so I have lower expectations, but it's still hard for me in real life.

Hey Adora, thank you. For me I think it's any long term relationship or friendship.. It's just a little more painful with real life people. I think I'm used to people I met online vanishing over time so I have lower expectations, but it's still hard for me in real life.
I've been there too had people disappear into the sunset as I like to call it :( but I tried online friendship once or twice in the past and sadly not much luck either

New Threads

Top Bottom