• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

Omega

Every man must walk his own path
V.I.P Member
I am a 45 year old man from middle Georgia. I was treated for hyperactivity in the 70's and have not had complete trust of doctors since. Also, I am not real comfortable with computers and hope the community will be understanding.

Welcome aboard! This is a kind and understanding community. :)
image.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Omega and welcome to the group. Don't worry about being comfortable with computers, I'm in my 20s and I still treat mine like it's a being from outer space.

Hello and welcome Omega

I am 45 too but feel tons more confident and me online than off! For some reason people tend to come to me, when they want to know how to do something on their computer or tablet lol and I am no wizkid, but certainly do find my way around fairly easily.

You couldn't have found a better forum than you have here!!!

Hello Omega, it's not like we get a Time Lord visiting very often. Please, join us for a natter.

New Threads

Top Bottom