• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello and New to the forum

UhOhRawrGoingCrazy

Hello I am a new guy and looking for a good time and support on the forum. I have severe asperger syndrome thats how bad I have it. I am 32 years old going on 33. My favorite colors are purple,black and pink. I have green eyes like diamonds. I am outgoing and a extrovert. Its hard for me to keep silent. I just also want to know how I can help you all on your hard times in life. I am glad to be here and plan on staying here for awhile.

Welcome aboard :)
Glad to have you here. I like to welcome new members with an original creation I've made. Since you have disclosed preferences in color...
IMG_2311.JPG
IMG_2312.JPG
IMG_2330.JPG
IMG_2335.JPG
IMG_3142.JPG

Hi there and as every one else is saying: very much welcome.

Colours is my obsession; at least the one that is constant anyway. I have no particular colour that I favour over another; but get into "little" obsessions with a particular colour and honestly, feel my world fall apart, because I do not have a certain item in that colour.

Hey I'm Eddie. I was on here once before, but now I'm back. I've been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder, but I always just say that I have autism.

New Threads

Top Bottom