• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Have A Thing For People Wear Glasses

Omg, yes!!! Fictional characters and anime characters too! :D
One of the things got me motivated creating this post is this is the next figure I want to buy.
img55926cb816e48_l.jpg

FIG-MOE-7076_01.jpg

One of the things got me motivated creating this post is this is the next figure I want to buy.
She is quite pretty :) Though I am not sexually attracted to females, I still think female anime characters are beautiful.
I am quite impressed with your collection, you are really dedicated and it is obvious that you truly care about your collection :)

It is a vain thing for many people to get contacts or eye surgery. I want to get eye surgery for practical reasons. As a trades man I can't really wear safety glasses all the time unless they are huge ones that fit over my eye glasses. I find myself taking off my glasses and setting them down to put on safety glasses when using a power tool that makes it mandatory. As for someone who rides a motorcycle eye glasses are again a nussiance. I depend on a tinted helmet shield which must then be changed to a clear one if I'll be riding in the dark later. The shield is not really easy to change and must be carried in a way with care not to scratch it. An option without eye glasses may be clear shield and sunglasses if going out in the evening.

It's funny how people with glasses are though of as more intelligent. I remember a jerry Seinfeld clip from before one of his shows regarding that. He said something like "what, the person studied so hard they ruined their eye balls?"

ThePenguin, your figure has a nice figure! :tonguewink: And oh, she has nice glasses too. I've been trying to find matte pink frames for awhile. Mine look like Mirai Kuriyama's but black instead of red.

Something I always wonder is, where do all these anime characters buy their red frames? I haven't been able to find any here in the US, and I can't buy regular readers because my eyesight is insanely bad (lazy eye and severe astigmatism, along with one eye being nearsighted and the other being farsighted... :weary:)

ThePenguin, your figure has a nice figure! :tonguewink: And oh, she has nice glasses too. I've been trying to find matte pink frames for awhile. Mine look like Mirai Kuriyama's but black instead of red.

Something I always wonder is, where do all these anime characters buy their red frames? I haven't been able to find any here in the US, and I can't buy regular readers because my eyesight is insanely bad (lazy eye and severe astigmatism, along with one eye being nearsighted and the other being farsighted... :weary:)
I get my glasses from this site, try this link, I found some nice red frames for you :)
Eyeglass Store Online | Shop for New Eye Glasses, Prescription Eyeglasses, Eyewear,

When I was approx 20 years old, I didn't need glasses, but I wanted to have that smart look, so I bought a pair of random glasses to wear at my first job (internship) LOL.
Five years later I had to start using real ones, I am shortsighted.
Yes, usually (not always) a guy with glasses is attractive.

I like nerdy looking people who wear glasses and DONT have tattoos and/or piercings. Can't stand the hipster look. It's annoying that hipsters took over certain style of glasses, so now I can't wear a certain pair of glasses without looking like a hipster sjw douche :(

Could it be the "naughty secretary" fantasy that plays on your mind when you see a woman with glasses? I hate having to wear glasses. My eyes are my best feature so glasses obstruct the view of them.
I wear my black rimmed glasses on days I look like crap because they disguise the ugly lol

I like nerdy looking people who wear glasses and DONT have tattoos and/or piercings. Can't stand the hipster look. It's annoying that hipsters took over certain style of glasses, so now I can't wear a certain pair of glasses without looking like a hipster sjw douche :(

Tattoos aren't hipster. I agree many hipsters have them, but please don't label the group. They're a way I express myself.

I want say that glasses aren't attractive but actually I recently realised I needed reading glasses and I'm kinds obsession with wearing glasses now. Obviously I still only need them when Im actually reading but sense I'm online most of the day thats quite a bit.

New Threads

Top Bottom