• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greetings

Hello, my name is Bethany. I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome when I was 5 and I'm currently in a college program to become a Medical Laboratory Technician. I can't wait to read more posts and get to know the community here. [emoji4] I also really like the app.

Welcome, Bethany. :) Good luck with college. Feel free to PM me, if you're ever interested in conversation.

Indonesian-Greetings.jpg

d00c2781fe5f4ee63f5215491bdb694c.png

Howdy Bethany! Welcome to AC. Please make yourself right at home here. :)

I already said "Hi" but just had to add a quick little LOL at the fact you've chosen the screen name of 'goofygoobers'! It says a lot about your sense of humor! So, from one 'weirdo' to another, keep up the strangeness! ;):D

New Threads

Top Bottom