• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Goals for the day, and what we ahve to look forward to

Ana54

When I was in the psych ward, one of the techs had a group meeting with us every morning where he would ask us our name, our goal for the day, and how we felt on a scale of 1 to 10. He was fantastic and always an 8 or 9 or 10. He said his goal was to help each and every one of us accomplish our goals.

My goal for today is to finally find out why Super doesn't seem to be able to convert videos to flash videos anymore, so that I can make my YouTube videos again.

I feel like a 4 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Things to look forward to: making my videos, having my bf and son come up to visit, getting my books published (and not worrying about them being deleted because all of them are backed up in 3 places), going back down to Houston, raising my son, going out with my friends from WP who are in Houston, and more.

My goal for the day is to make a significant dent in my history homework, and maybe to write my political theory essay.

I am feeling about a 4, too.

I like this game.

My goal is to stay up late enough so I can watch the new BONES episode and new Fringe episode. I'm not sure about the new Fringe episode though because I've come up to all the episodes in series 2 just today(16) and I'm going to be depressed without another one so I might save it for a while. IDK though.
My goal for tomorrow(today's basically over[4 minutes, will be over by the time I finish this post most likely]) is to do something constructive. By constructive I mean leave the house. So either the cinema or town methinks.
Also to make some YT videos because no one's going to be in the house and there's a couple of ideas I have for videos(not incoherent rambles one).
Maybe read some pages of the article I've found on Platyhelminthes and their evolution(specifically why they lack a coelom). I've been planning to for a while and keep coming across it but the 17 pages is off putting.
I also want to finish reading some of the articles in the psychoneurology(it's a mix of the two imo- it's called Scientific American MIND[I FOUND A RETAILER IN THE UK OTHER THAN BORDERS THAT IMPORTS IT ;D]) magazine I bought. Also buy this months edition of the magazine because I don't think I have. Oh. And also finish reading the articles I didn't finish reading in the limited December edition magazine I bought also on neurology but I don't know what it's called... on the cover it just says 'Discovery presents... BRAIN' or something.
Hmm.
I forget what we're on about.
I think achieving the goals is what I look forward to.
Oh, also, need to email someone on eBay and possibly start on my English Literature coursework.
Scale of 1-10 probably 7 or an 8. Mainly because I have the house free today/tomorrow(3 minutes past midnight now).
EMZ=P

My goal for today is not to beat up the lowlife mechanic who yesterday ripped off my wife for about a thousand dollars. And had her in tears for most of the day.

So I'm feeling about a 2. Most days lately I probably feel about a 5. I feel as if I am mildly depressed due to not having worked for more than a year (GFC), although my 2 kids make me smile and laugh every day so it can't be that bad.

Your goal for the day should be to beat him up, not to not beat him up. :)

I am a 5 and my goal is to get some stuff from Dollarama that I need to get and do a little more on two of my manuscripts. One is done and the other two are very close to being done.

My goals for today are to study for Dysphagia, write my Service Learning paper, and figure out what I'm doing tonight.

I feel like a 6 today--pretty content but a little lethargic.

I'm looking forward to getting back into my real routine next week. My therapy, my service learning, and my Campus Ministry activities were all cancelled this week, and I should have been more relaxed because I had more time, but I just felt anxious all week long. I'm also looking forward to seeing a friend of mine next week. :)

My goal is to make new YT videos and make a acting based videos like I used to back in the days when I happen to get my new phone. :D
check out my YouTube channel which I put on my signature to check out my previous vids, and yet, the vlogs was ultimately a fail, it should go on failblog. :lol:

My goal of the day is to get my hair dyed before I go bed. :thumbsup:
I feel 8/10
I'm looking foward to seeing my best best friend tomorrow. :wub:

My goal of the day is to get my hair dyed before I go bed. :thumbsup:
I feel 8/10
I'm looking foward to seeing my best best friend tomorrow. :wub:
Nice one, good luck for tomorrow MONKEY :)
By the way, how many times do you die your hair? I remember you having pink hair at one point, you still got that by any chance?

Nice one, good luck for tomorrow MONKEY :)
By the way, how many times do you die your hair? I remember you having pink hair at one point, you still got that by any chance?

This time will be my second bright hair colour. My pink lasted for ages and I've still got faint pink bits at the very top of my hair, but it's faded enough to have a different colour over it.

When I still had brown hair I would dye it bluey black sometimes. Once I had deep purple/red at the back and black at the front when I was 15.

I've always liked to experiment with my hair and clothes and because of that I've gone through loads of short fashion phases.

goals for today, after sleeping:
sort out bank stuff and see if i have enough money for a new pc, sort out router, go for a bike ride and try not to get a puncture

feeling pretty crap right now, hopefully better after sleep

Goals for today: Go to sleep before 6AM. Be up for 1PM so I can get a shower and be out of the house for 2PM. Also try out the caffeine pills I bought and see if they have any effect. Probably 400mg. Then get something to eat at town, go to town by bus. Then get postage stamps. Then get equipment for project. Make any notes in town for project. Get Coke(only if I go for the 200mg in caffeine pills). Go home by foot and start planning project. Go to postage box.
And then idk. Depends how far I get into the project. It's a very complicated one, and frankly it doesn't solve any real purpose but I think it'd be fun. It's pretty hard to explain what the project is, but when I've finished, which would be a while because I want it to be perfect and it's going to take a while the exact method, etc., I'll make a thread on here explaining.
If I don't get very far into it initially I plan on reading more of one of the two books I'm currently reading. And maybe more of the two magazines.
I sort of got a bit lost today 'cause I went a dodgy way home but I found this cool gap behind this fence and I don't think anyone goes there so I might just sit there for a few hours, or even start on my project in there.
Oh, I also offered my friend Dale earlier today me making him a parked web page for his web/domain hosting business, so I need to finish that for today or tomorrow. I'll definitely need to start today anyway.
What I have to look forward to: Doing project and eating :D.
This might all go out of the window though if I can't get my Mum to give me £10 for the bus and project equipment etc. She gave me £20 and I wasted it all on the cinema and something to eat and Coke. I didn't even have enough money to get the bus home, LOL(thus me getting a bit lost). Also if I don't get up in time. I think I might set my alarm.
Feeling scale of 1-10: 8 'cause yesterday was surprisingly productive and my project is going to be win :D.
EMZ=]

My goal for today is to call Stan, talk to Lars, and make more videos for YouTube. At least 10 a day is what I'm trying for.

well, todays crap that was planned has gone out the window, got a small file server running for the house now though, **** doing stuff, might go for a ride later, feeling crappy still

I want to get all my opinions, which I wrote down in 9 separate Google Docs documents because it wouldn't fit into one,out on YouTube by next week, actually. I'm giving myself 5 days to make the videos and 2 days to upload them all, since it takes a LONG time.

I'm stressed and at 6.

My goal is to make that video I've been meaning to make since FEBRUARY!!
I am 7/10, in a goodish mood
I have nothing in particular to look forward to, I'm just living in the present today. Doing whatever I feel like next.

My goal is to do what my best friend told me to do, and if it goes wrong, well at least I'll have a chance to practice activism, or even martyrdom. :D

6 for me still.

My goal for today is for my headache to GO AWAY. And also to get more stuff for my next video.
I am 4/10
I have one thing to look forward to, going to the city centre again tomorrow so I can get this one piece of clothing I really want. And a book from waterstones.

My goals for the day were:

Call Social Security
Cut up all the celery
Make those radishes into sweet & sour radishes, because
there are too many radishes in the refrigerator.

So far, the first two are done.
I have another question for Social Security, though, but
three calls [one to national number and 2 to the local
one] feel like enough for one day. I emailed them, too. o_O

My goals for the day are to shower, do my laundry, and make food.

I feel like a six or seven.

I am looking forward to having fulfilling meals.

New Threads

Top Bottom