• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Getting sexual needs met-sensitive

Well, looks like I have my own issues playing into this. Gasp! I'm not perfect. Lol.

I think we've had some issues with me feeling less than desireable bc he isn't a complimenter. I've learned to read other signals that indicate he is attracted to me.

I've also learned one trick he likes that seems to "wake him up."

I've felt very needy which has shown up as increased drive when all I wanted was connection. He seemed to get this when I explained. He has shown he cares by trying to be more responsive.

Things have blown over to an extent and we seem to be in the same rhythm (for now, at least!). :)

New Threads

Top Bottom