• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Funny traffic billboard game

ExplosiveTMT

Humour's my middle name.
You know those traffic billboards you see hanging above the motorways (or freeways, whatever you call them)? :)

Imagine if you were able to write something on them! :D
Well that gave me an idea for this game:

Write something funny (one sentence only) that you would write on a traffic billboard.

I'll go first...

"ZOMBIES AHEAD!!!" :p

BEWARE
DUCKLINGS ARE GRUMPY
AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR
AND WILL NOT HESITATE TO PUNCH YOU.

HONK HORN
In Time to Your Favorite
TUNE

Last edited:
SLOW DOWN
CABBAGE CROSSING
AHEAD​

Last edited:
images

"one day left til night of the living billboard"

That could be terrifying.
I used to love those old billboards in the cities when we went south to my grandmother's.
There were huge coffee pots pouring and gargantuan beer bottles with bubbles rising in them.
Actual mechanical movement. (Not electronic.) I was really little.

Living beer bottles and coffee pots---that's scarier than the plot of
The Little Toaster.

An actual sign that once existed:

NO
SERVICES
--------->​

(Not like services exist on northern Highway 6.)

hyrXOqV.jpg

........................................"KEEP OUT....UNQUANTIFIABLE HAZARDS"

New Threads

Top Bottom