• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Funny nicknames for popular Asperger's forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't think of any polite nicknames for WP so I will remain silent, but Sinnyfunly is fair game
Sinsboldly = SinsBunnly, SadBitchly, SodButtly, SucksBitely, SinsBadly

Ok really? What is the point of not causing problems if you're just gonna come here and continue on mocking people?
You guys really need to find something constructive to do with your time if this is the best waste of time you can think of!

I have a better idea. Since Minda has no problem focusing on the downers of Asperger's and joining in on the name calling, why don't you go to her website to do this? It would fit right in!
Besides, I have an inside scoop that this behavior probably won't be lasting much longer. :p

LG, you can't complain about being misunderstood, and then flame someone who's being flamed on basically every Asperger's forum(sinsboldly).
It's not doing the PR of the forum any good, and it just makes you look juvenille and hypocrtical.
Don't get me wrong, it's not just you.
I just don't see how people who were most likely bullied senseless at school can then go on and inflict pain on other people :/.
I mean, ffs, grow up. These are people too.
I don't care if you think they're bitches or bastards, or poor moderators, or whatever, it still doesn't give you the right.
From their view what they did was right, or else they wouldn't have done it. Clearly that's not what most people think, but so what, everyone makes mistakes.
I'm just pissed off that on a SUPPORT site, all we're doing is flaming people.
I mean, seriously. This is something you'd expect in a Primary School :/.
And, 'not going on the thread' isn't good enough. That's like making a racist post or something, and expecting people to just ignore it if they don't agree.
This is a public forum, so if you're going to act like a juvenile idiot, then EXPECT criticism.
Sorry. But this has been irritating me for a while. I don't see how you can justify flaming other members. This is below what you expect on WP. This is just pathetic, tbh.
And before someone says it's just a joke, I'm sure the guys who gave you a busted nose in high school thought it was just a joke too.
EMZ.

"Do yourself a favor"
That actually made me lol...
Oh, and I'm with Emor on this, you're acting like children. I thought you're older than I am, is this how you act your age? Seriously, how would you react if people started on you? Oh wait, nvm; I've seen what you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom