• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Freaaakin nervous :/

keiyu

UUum..hi *nervous wave* im cait, 25. Im rather isolated right now, for several reasons beyond my control...soo..im looking to make new friends that will...hopefully understand me and my aspi better than...well, ppl in my past..about me...im goofy, relaxed (if sometimes nervous) and very easy to talk to and get to know. I love rpgs and sim games...i LOVE animal crossing new leaf (tho my 3ds recently kicked ye bucket...ye sad face :< working on getting a new one tho). I also love pokemon and harvest moon. I like art, and aspire to ever expand my artistic perception, skills and horizons...i talk alot thru text and email...and...well, im just looking for new friends (maybe more..) to chat and be geeky and goofy with :) so...if u r interested in chatting with me, dont be shy ;D ps..im new here(and to social networking in general) and REALLY dont know WHAT im doing...:p

Sup. Welcome to AC hope you enjoy your stay. Oh and no need to be nervous :D. Gaming and Technology are my core interests and are a part of me so if you would like to discuss anything gaming or technology related you can PM me if you like. I am a tech-savvy person, technology is something i adore and so is gaming. Anyway as said before, you can relax here and speak your mind on issues that you find troubling.

Welcome to AspiesCentral :)
Please join in anywhere and enjoy our friendly helpful community

Yooo, dont whorry no one is gonna be mean to you our anithing here.
I looooove anime/manga games ..... geek things basaclyXD if you want to chat about it with me feel free to XD
Also you will find a lot about yourself and AS here :)
Welcome!

Wow..that was a very nice welcome...from alot of people...im a little overwhelmed and not quite sure what to do next, lol...but ill figure it out :) anyhoo...nice to meet ye all, and thank u all for ur nice welcomes :D ill send messages and more in-depth responses a bit later...just wanted to write a quick response for now :)

Hi there, I speak goofy and have a degree in geeky so maybe we will get on well. Pull up a chair and join the conversation ?

Haha...ok. *gets the biggest, most akward chair and drags it across the floor, the chair legs making incredible nail-on-chalkboard screeching noises* lol...phoo...im glad to meet more ppl like me :) ive been awful stressed lately..
Check out my other post in family, friends and social skills if u wanna know why..anyway...i will get back to everyone in time :) for now..more spaceballs and craisins..oh no...IM OUT OF CRAISINSSSSS!! CRIIISSSIIISSSS!!! (Lol)

New Threads

Top Bottom