• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

For people that read /watch atack on titan

Daniela

I personaly don´t like the charecters becouse I cant relate to them in any way. But after some search I found out that people actualy understand them realy well and could even conect with them...Is this related to my lack of emphaty?

I watched Attack on Titan as well, I liked it, but it wasn't my favorite anime, I also couldn't relate to the characters very well. I don't know if it is because a lack of empathy or not, though.

I watched Attack on Titan as well, I liked it, but it wasn't my favorite anime, I also couldn't relate to the characters very well. I don't know if it is because a lack of empathy or not, though.
I kinda feel like some are abusive, Eren is like .... "I do what others tell me , I don´t even question, becouse they are the good guys and they know what they are doing" he even know that they are other people living inside the walls , but he dosent question anything.
I just get like ....I dont get you.
But today I´ve read things like "oh Eren is the only shifter that he knows of so he turns to autoratie (this word must have some speling mistakes sorry) to get some gidence until he mets Annie" ... and with this I just toght that I had lack of emphaty XD

I watched the Attack on Titan when it first came out, so i cant rely remember how i felt about the connection to the character . But i do remember that I like one sometimes and then I like the other one sometimes, like if it was situvational . When it came to understand the the whole persona i kinda got lost of who they where,whats there intention and so on xP

So yes maybey it can be leak of empathy, or it can be that your brain try to over analyze the situation so you kinda miss out of the whole picture ?? =) Besides i have to say, that a part of anime/story telling/movie has a tendency to hide sides of the characters to the views so it gets more exciting and more interesting so we watch the next episode because it so exciting and we arent relay sure of what can happen, and boooom, there is suddenly a some one that goes from good to bad and back stabs the other.....and we like OMG, what just happend,i thought he was a good guy O_O

New Threads

Top Bottom