• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

For Arashi, with apologies to Alpaca

Bay

V.I.P Member
Arashi, so sorry to bring up a tender subject, but whenever you brought up your former friend calling you a drama llama it brought a very funny picture to my mind. It took me awhile to find this old photo of mine that I took at the state fair, but I hereby make it a gift to you, a photo of a dramatic llama. I think he is rather handsome in his fedora.

(Technically he is an Alpaca, so sorry to Alpaca for calling him a llama, but it's as close as I can get.)

I hope that you enjoy him, Arashi. He has beautiful eyelashes! Honestly, drama llama is one of the silliest names I have ever heard anyone use. Especially when you see this fine gentleman.

Bay: OH thank you so much! It really really made me laugh and I find it really funny too. So there is her drama Llama. Giggles. I really appreciate the humor in it. I love it. Thanks so much. I am gonna remember that from now on. Any time someone calls me something I am gonna remember the real live Drama Llama. Thanks for making me laugh about a bad situation.

New Threads

Top Bottom