• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Football game today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would’ve watched and chatted with you guys if I’d been at home during this… I’m not in the UK but soccer/football is my favorite sport.

I mentioned to Roxie earlier that I played as a forward… and on the boys’ team too… I was too aggressive and had a size advantage over the girls.
There is a thread somewhere on here where I elaborated a lot more on that.
They would absolutely not allow that at the college level though, they said I HAD to play with other women or could not play.
Didn’t help that I was going through some gender identity issues at the time (I am biologically female.) That seems to have been resolved though. I’m a girl and would have to play with other girls at the collegiate level. Even though I am a very short, but very big, girl.

Can’t exactly play anymore though, I have a mild physical disability and I’m very overweight :(
I am as active and sporty as I can be though.

Anyways, yes, football person here too. I just don’t find myself watching a lot of matches on tv anymore. Would rather still be out on the field playing it ;)

I would’ve watched and chatted with you guys if I’d been at home during this… I’m not in the UK but soccer/football is my favorite sport.

I mentioned to Roxie earlier that I played as a forward… and on the boys’ team too… I was too aggressive and had a size advantage over the girls.
There is a thread somewhere on here where I elaborated a lot more on that.
They would absolutely not allow that at the college level though, they said I HAD to play with other women or could not play.
Didn’t help that I was going through some gender identity issues at the time (I am biologically female.) That seems to have been resolved though. I’m a girl and would have to play with other girls at the collegiate level. Even though I am a very short, but very big, girl.

Can’t exactly play anymore though, I have a mild physical disability and I’m very overweight :(
I am as active and sporty as I can be though.

Anyways, yes, football person here too. I just don’t find myself watching a lot of matches on tv anymore. Would rather still be out on the field playing it ;)
Ahh that's cool!
Do you still have a kick about from time to time or is it all behind you now? And favourite team?
That must have been hard not getting to play on the team that felt right for you in college. How would you describe your gender identity now? (If your happy to)

Ahh that's cool!
Do you still have a kick about from time to time or is it all behind you now? And favourite team?
That must have been hard not getting to play on the team that felt right for you in college. How would you describe your gender identity now? (If your happy to)
Haii! We won 6-0 !! I started playing footie

Ahh that's cool!

Yes, I do occasionally, but mostly with my dogs! Lol. They love to kick the ball around with their noses. I’ll upload a video at some point!

I don’t really have a favorite team at the moment… the local teams where I live are kinda “meh” in my opinion.

My gender identity now seems to be sorted out, for the most part… female and identify as female, I guess… I definitely look stereotypical girly lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom