• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

flirting in a friendship

Ste11aeres That link you posted was funny and, I can relate to the poor bloke, similar things have happened to me. Of course touring with a band, you never know who might get drunk and end up in your bed or bunk - often after you're already sleeping in it. LOL

We seem to remember which hotel and which floor we belong on, or that we are supposed to sleep on the bus that night but, the which room and which bed or bunk part gets lost somewhere between arriving at the venue and returning to our sleeping location.

I can be pretty obvious to flirts directed at me too. I mean it's obvious when they make a pass at me, give me a wolf call or, expose themselves but I'm sure I miss most of the subtle stuff.

Just curious: If and how often do you flirt with your friends.

In a dark parking lot, my best friend of three years decided to rub muscle pain crew on her shoulder. She slipped off one strap of her dress to expose her sports bra. Then as she was rubbing the cream, she would slip off then put back on her sports bra strap. All in front of me.
I told my friend on facebook that my therapist said it is ok to be attracted to your friends and she said it so is Amber... it so is. My therapist said she put those dots because she is saying she is attracted to you too.

New Threads

Top Bottom