• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Final fantasy 15 ?

GoofKing

All your bases are belong to us
Anyone play the new Final Fantasy 15 yet ? :D I'm not used to playing action RPG's but I'm playing this one because I got the game for Christmas.

Nah. The last one I played with Final Fantasy 10. 9 is my favourite.

I do like to play RPGs, they're my favourite genre of game - whatever a genre is any more, they all just bleed into one another these days, what just to be considered fundamental RPG game elements like levels and XP is now found in a Call of Duty game.

I've gone off JRPGs quite a lot because of there's a lot more "realism" in western ones, I find. People in western games don't have 24 hour access to hair salons and never breaking hair gel. And armour tends to be more practical in the western ones. Not all are like this of course, World of Warcraft for example has ridiculous shoulder pads with lightning coming out of them and people dual wield massively oversized claymores.

Anyway, I have been told that 15 goes back to more of the traditional Final Fantasy gameplay which has tempted me to pick it up on Steam but to me a Final Fantasy game should have turn-based combat! I don't know.

I played the Platinum Demo of this recently and I quite enjoyed it, I asked my Brother for it for Christmas but he didn't respond to the email I sent.

I played the Platinum Demo of this recently and I quite enjoyed it, I asked my Brother for it for Christmas but he didn't respond to the email I sent.

-EDIT- Ignore the rant on the bottom, I got my first game over and I was a little frustrated over it. You might or might not like it if your fussy about story line. There's plenty to do though when you're not following the story line :D Did you get it for Christmas ?

I wouldn't bother with that worthless stupid game! It likes to continuously humiliate you if you pick a boss fight twice your current level! The stupid effing game wouldn't let me die right away even though it was clear that the monster was killing me with one hit! I wanted the battle to end but it keep going on and on until I though that I could actually win but eventually killing it! Lmfao that didn't work, I finally got a game over when I could kill it with just a few more moves! UGH! What a dickish troll move on the game's part! :(

Last edited:
I thought this "Clueless Gamer" segment with Conan O' Brien playing Final Fantasy XV with Elijah Wood and getting completely enraged by it was hilarious:

The last FF game I played was VI (III on the Super NES).

New Threads

Top Bottom