• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Few Pics from My Vacation

V.I.P Member
IMG_3857.jpeg
IMG_3853.jpeg
IMG_3874.jpeg
IMG_3860.jpeg

They are so clear, colorful and gorgeous.
Love the lighthouse. I like lighthouses anyway. :)
Thanks just phone pics! Wish I had a good camera would be even better . Me too I really like lighthouses

Wow, these are amazing!! Even more amazing that you took them with your phone. They are so clear and the colors are stunning.

Hope you enjoyed your trip!

I also love lighthouses. I live in a part of the country that has a lot of them.

Wow, these are amazing!! Even more amazing that you took them with your phone. They are so clear and the colors are stunning.

Hope you enjoyed your trip!

I also love lighthouses. I live in a part of the country that has a lot of them.
Thanks I appreciate it . I did was nice . Weather was good . That’s great you like lighthouses as well . Maybe we have to make a light house thread

Can't avoid lighthouses around the Great Lakes either. It looks like you had a nice trip to the shore. Where? And what did you enjoy?

Can't avoid lighthouses around the Great Lakes either. It looks like you had a nice trip to the shore. Where? And what did you enjoy?
I went to Delaware, I really enjoyed the boat ride and sleeping 8 hrs a night. That was wonderful! I also liked floating in the pool for hours and skimming the bottom of the pool with my goggles looking at all the beautiful light reflections in the water. I had some good food as well

I have a solar powered lighthouse, about a foot tall, that sits in my windowsill of my bedroom.
Much to my surprise, it has shown it's light every night for 10 years without needing a new battery.

I agree, we need to start a lighthouse thread.

I have a solar powered lighthouse, about a foot tall, that sits in my windowsill of my bedroom.
Much to my surprise, it has shown it's light every night for 10 years without needing a new battery.

I agree, we need to start a lighthouse thread
Sounds like it was well made . I have to find myself one . Seems like something I would like

@lovely_darlingprettybaby
Bit overwhelming when out for dinner , the bars and restaurants are very noisy and full of people , I have very small ear plugs I can put in . They worked well and not very noticeable. Sometimes the big noise canceling headphones feel annoying to me .

@lovely_darlingprettybaby
Bit overwhelming when out for dinner , the bars and restaurants are very noisy and full of people , I have very small ear plugs I can put in . They worked well and not very noticeable. Sometimes the big noise canceling headphones feel annoying to me .
That sounds good I have never been to a bar or restaurant in a long time but I would love to go but do not know how I will cope with noise.

New Threads

Top Bottom