• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fellow Aspies

Cimbreo

The Examiner
Hey Guys,

I'm very new to the topic and I'm SO happy to finally find so many answers to my doubts, questions and inner-dialogs I have and had. I'm not diagnosed (yet) - the way I found out about AS in general, is that my nephew got diagnosed a week ago and got interested in this matter.
I feels great to know there is you, people with similar and sometimes feels like, exactly the same stories and experience like mine own.
Damn! It's so good to be here.

Cheers!

Hello. I'm self-diagnosed myself. I gather a lot of people don't realise they have the condition until their offspring are diagnosed, and their teachers or assessors spot the symptoms, especially if the parents have a milder form of it.

Welcome to Central Cimbreo Pre & post-diagnosis can be such a roller-coaster ride for us but as some one wise put on here before: progress comes through self-knowledge & education & mixing with other Spectrumites counts towards that hugely imo

New Threads

Top Bottom