• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favourite 'Friendly' Monsters from TV/Movies...

AGXStarseed

With the remake of Pete's Dragon and a remake of Beauty and the Beast coming up alongside other movies including monsters, I wanted to ask you guys what your favorite 'friendly' monsters from the big and small screen.

The monsters can be any size and species - including mythical, extraterrestrial, supernatural and even mechanical - as long as they have been in a tv show/movie and interacted in a friendly way to some degree with humanity.
I'll do a 'starter for 10' to get us going. Links may contain spoilers:

---

1. Draco - DragonHeart

2. Iron Giant - The Iron Giant

3. Beast - Beauty and the Beast

4. King Kong - King Kong

5. E.T - E.T The Extra Terrestrial

6. Toothless - How to Train My Dragon

7. Shrek - Shrek

8. Crusoe - Water Horse: Legend of the Deep

9. Marahute - The Rescuers Down Under

10. Gamera - Gamera