• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favorite sports teams

Ferrari! Actually I like most of the teams, but not that keen on Red Bull or McLaren (but I like Ricciardo and JB). Any other F1 fans? It seems to be mostly N Americans on here and I don't think it's so popular there.

Philadelphia Eagles. If they get out this 3 week losing streak I think they could have a chance.

I'm a die-hard Cleveland fan (professional sports...don't even get me into a discussion about the NCAA, it will only get nasty!), so I suppose I am inherently fatalistic. :expressionless:

I don't like sports at all really! If I had to route for someone, either I casually go with the local area I'm in (so usually Eagles), or I vote for someone who hasn't won as much if it's the Superbowl. Sometimes, I'll purposely put random sports icons just to start a temporary reaction of "pride" from my students. Some seem to forget that I actually don't care for sports. Just about always works, lol.

We kind of follow the 49ers and Giants because Mom used to live in San Francisco (my dad spent much of his life in the East Bay).

I follow road racing, but have no team in particular I root for.

Boise State Broncos win opener on The Blue. Slip by Washington Huskies 16-13 on Friday night. A win is a win, but the second half was ugly. There is work to be done. Go Broncos!!!

Baseball: Boston Red Sox
Hockey: Montreal Canadians

Those are my teams, no dissing allowed:eek:

Baseball: Boston Red Sox
Hockey: Montreal Canadians

Those are my teams, no dissing allowed:eek:

That is no fun, trash talking about the other teams is part of sports. Or maybe that is just a guy thing.

Hmm, not so much teams (tho I do sort of follow Cincinnati Bengals) but individuals - Petter Solberg and Timmy Hansen in rallycross, Valentino Rossi and Danny Kent in Moto GP, anyone except Matt Neal in Touring Cars, Tai Woffinden and Peter Kildemand in speedway and Jari-Matti Latvala in WRC. Yay for motorsport, but boo for F1, snore!

Although not a huge sports fan - I do like to keep informed how the Vancouver Canucks are doing

Hmm, not so much teams (tho I do sort of follow Cincinnati Bengals) but individuals - Petter Solberg and Timmy Hansen in rallycross, Valentino Rossi and Danny Kent in Moto GP, anyone except Matt Neal in Touring Cars, Tai Woffinden and Peter Kildemand in speedway and Jari-Matti Latvala in WRC. Yay for motorsport, but boo for F1, snore!

I've followed F1 for maybe about ten years or so, but I'm tempted to give up. It's too political and I follow too many other series to keep up.

College Football: Oregon Ducks. I was born and raised on Duck home turf.
National Football League: Seattle Seahawks. The only professional American Football team in the Pacific Northwest.
Major League Soccer: Portland Timbers. My favorite team overall.

College Football: Washington Huskies.
National Football League: Seattle Seahawks.
Major League Soccer: Seattle Sounders.

New Threads

Top Bottom