• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favorite Firefox Addons

My favourite one that I tend to actually use is the Agent Switcher, that is the only one I actually proper used before I actually switched to google chrome.

Addblock plus,
Yet Another Smooth Scrolling Addon,
And I got some google chrome layout installed on 1 pc but im still not sure what to think about it hahaha. Well, its ok :)

Addblock plus,
Yet Another Smooth Scrolling Addon,
And I got some google chrome layout installed on 1 pc but im still not sure what to think about it hahaha. Well, its ok :)
I have google chrome too but I don't really use any of its feature since it barely has any feature apart from speedy web browsing and that's about it. :)

Skipscreen - http://skipscreen.com/ #skips annoying waiting screens on popular filehosters
DownloadHelper - www.downloadhelper.ne #download all sorts of embedded video/audio files from websites
Flashblock - block flash content
linkification - turns non-hyperlinks inot clickable hyperlinks

f.

I have google chrome too but I don't really use any of its feature since it barely has any feature apart from speedy web browsing and that's about it. :)

I didnt mean the browser.
There is a plugin/addon for firefox, which make firefox look like google chrome :p not that its very nice just kind of oka.y

I didnt mean the browser.
There is a plugin/addon for firefox, which make firefox look like google chrome :p not that its very nice just kind of oka.y
Really? I must seriously check that out. :D Do you happen to still remember the name for it?

I am actually quiet happy with the firefox standard Theme.... :rolleyes:
Using small icons of course...the smaller, the better! :rofl: :ball:

f.

New Threads

Top Bottom