• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fake ad

thejuice

Anyone get those ads in the first result of the URL suggestions bar on your browser? I have it on an ad blocking browser, ironically. Pretty irritating to think your clicking on a website suggestion only for it to switch to an advert. It's got me more times than any other dishonest methods, like a fake cross on a banner ad.

Do you have URL suggestions in your address bar turned off in your browser settings?

I've noticed in Firefox in some updates that it turns them back on, even when you previously turned them off. And if they are checked in the "on" position, your ad blocker may not address it.

Hmm had a look through settings couldn't see it apart from disable history which would probably do it but I want history on. I might switch browser and install Ublock I have that on my pc. I'm going out will have another go in a few hours! Thanks

New Threads

Top Bottom