• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Eye colour

What colour are your eyes?

• 1. Light eyes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • 2. Light eyes + brown

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • 3. Medium eyes

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • 4. Medium eyes + brown

• 5. Light brown eyes

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 6 Dark brown eyes

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Heterochromia - partial/sectoral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heterochromia - complete

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (post below)

• Total voters
Why would you risk it and go through surgery? If you (for whatever reason) don't like your eye colour, there's contacts. Something dangerous (like I assume there's a risk of blindness) all for a small cosmetic change?

Why would you risk it and go through surgery? If you (for whatever reason) don't like your eye colour, there's contacts. Something dangerous (like I assume there's a risk of blindness) all for a small cosmetic change?
i cant really explain the stupidity of others after all Einstein said there are only two constants, the universe and mans stupidity (though mans stupidity is not constant as we wont be around forever and are a pretty young species anyway). i love my eye colour so i wouldn't want to change it, i maybe would use contacts for larp or cosplay or something like that but it would be short term for like a day. there's not really any reason for the surgery and yeah blindness is a risk, you could say similar things about almost all cosmetic surgery however.

Well at least other cosmetic surgery isn't on something we're dependent on. Like making boobs bigger, can't understand it, but if something goes wrong it's not going to end one of your senses or kill you or anything. At least I dont think so.

Well at least other cosmetic surgery isn't on something we're dependent on. Like making boobs bigger, can't understand it, but if something goes wrong it's not going to end one of your senses or kill you or anything. At least I dont think so.
I've heard they can be dangerous to but you are right not on the same level, i find body mods (tattoos, scarification, piercings etc.) interesting because of the process and the people who choose to do them not because i personally would have them done (well not the extreme stuff at least, there are some stuff id be up for trying though).

I don't even have my ears pierced, nor do I want any holes or anything. Most I'd be willing to do would be a blue dot or something.
that's fair each to their own, a blue planet from very very far away. i quite like them and am probably going to get a bunch of stuff in the future, i have tattoos but ill get more and maybe some scarification. i don't think piercings would suit me, im going to try and get a magnetic finger implant some time this year, nothing extreme though and staying away from hands face and neck so it can always be hidden.

New Threads

Top Bottom