• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does this kind of religion make sense and does anyone agree?

I see it as a spiritual substance that pushes towards enlightenment. And I see entropy as the fact that we'll never make our future, just influence it. But like I said, if I appreciate it I guess no one else has to

It's all relative. Dr. Timothy Leary had similar thoughts using LSD.

Some did sense that he seemed to push it like a religion though.

It's all relative. Dr. Timothy Leary had similar thoughts using LSD.

Some did sense that he seemed to push it like a religion though.
Well part of what u believe in besides religion is naturally occurring events and only natural forms of healing excluding man made medicines. It's hard to lI've by these sometimes but it's what I know in my world is right. And now I see that it doesn't take anyone else's opinions or examples to influence myself positively

Well part of what u believe in besides religion is naturally occurring events and only natural forms of healing excluding man made medicines. It's hard to lI've by these sometimes but it's what I know in my world is right. And now I see that it doesn't take anyone else's opinions or examples to influence myself positively

Your "truth" is yours just as my truth is mine.

I can reach out to God without fellowship, or a religion or have to get high. It's just what's in my heart and in my mind. Something no law, drug or religion can influence.

"Die Gedanken Sind Frei"

Your "truth" is yours just as my truth is mine. I can reach out to God without fellowship, or a religion or have to get high. It's just what's in my heart and in my mind. Something no law, drug or religion can influence.

"Die Gedanken Sind Frei"

No, I don't get high, I break the bonds of the standard world to see it in a new light.. And no laws that make age more important than knowledge, or "drugs" that people decide to abuse more than use, or religion that sees my world differently then theirs can change why I know it's right.
"In a free society we know that we must tolerate some views that we don't agree with so that we all may be free." - Simon Smith

New Threads

Top Bottom